Finland's 200-seat parliament gathers in this impressive building representing 1920s Classicism. The facade of the building is made of red granite from Kalvola. The main facade includes 14 Corinthian columns. Let's visit it together.
- The Date: 24.1.2023 2.
- Time&duration: 10.15-11.15
- Venue with complete address: Mannerheimintie 3, 00100 Helsinki
- Maximum capacity of the event: 25 persons
- Last day to sign up: 19.1.2023
- Cost: Free
- Guest or members only: members only
- Who is the organizer: Tuula Meres-Wuori, tel. 0503047649